Switch 2 pedal KPA compatibility

• Hi All

Just for share with you ... I was searching on forum something like this, so :

Behringer FS112V V-Amp 2 Footswitch

It's metal case, heavy, 2 pedals, economy and work fine !

I hope it help !

PS Only one thing is missing: Leds.

Ciao :)

• Great minds think alike I guess, I just posted this a couple hours ago: Behringer FS112B is a great Up/Down 2-button switch for the Kemper!

I picked the Bass model just because it is the one I saw paults mention in an older thread, I figured that the V model was the same, but wasn't sure (I didn't realize it was for the V-Amp 2. Looks like either one is a great choice.

No LEDs, but that is ok for me since I just use it as a channel up/down switch, and I really like not having to worry about a battery or power supply. Although I guess the battery for the LEDs failing would not affect the operation of the switch...

And it was so much cheaper than the Boss. Win-win!

Edit:...I just realized I have a V-Amp 2 with footswitch buried back in the closet. D'oh!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.