Studio EQ for Cab section

• I would love to have a Parametric EQ, like the Studio EQ, in the Cab section to further refine the Cab tones. I’d use this over High and Low Shift every time. It would be so awesome to dial out fizz and “waaahhhh” on certain cabs, that would otherwise probably work well; as well as using a HPF on certain cabs that sound great outside of overall boomyness (Low Shift gets really funky sounding quickly).

• Unless I mis-remembered ckemper 's post, this is on the way.

Or was that only in the input/output blocks...?

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited once, last by Locrain ().

• +1!!!! Yes bring an Eq for better fine- sculpting the cab section!!!

(Also because the eq would be indipendent from the real cabinet on the monitor out and it would not affect this portion of the sound!)

• +1!!!! Yes bring an Eq for better fine- sculpting the cab section!!!

(Also because the eq would be indipendent from the real cabinet on the monitor out and it would not affect this portion of the sound!)

Exactly! I might really like the sound coming from my guitar cab, but the PA is too bright, or boomy, or (ad infinitum). Having a few quality EQ options for the profile is awesome; but just as important is in the Cab section. I’ve read from multiple sources that the Cabinet Impulse is shorter on a .kpir than a traditional Impulse Response; so having detailed control is paramount. Uploading IR’s just don’t seem to translate correctly.

• Exactly! I might really like the sound coming from my guitar cab, but the PA is too bright, or boomy, or (ad infinitum). Having a few quality EQ options for the profile is awesome; but just as important is in the Cab section.

I wrote to the Kemper support suggest them to have a monitor out dedicated eq, but also stored into preset, but they cannot understand my point of view.

I think the solution to my answer is just the inverse (and simplest) thing: equalize only the FOH cabinet section apart from the real cabinet plugged in the Monitor out.

You have perfectly centered the issue. Boominess or bightenss compensation, between different rigs and cabs VS the ONLY ONE real cabinet we hook in our KPA).