Question on 'woofiness' of profiles through amp and cab

• Hi, I've been experiencing overwhelming bass woofiness from some of the user profiles when I use them through an amp (fx return) and cab. However, there's are others that won't exhibit this behavior, any idea why?

And can anyone suggest how I can 'tame' this excess woofiness?

Thanks!

• I guess you are using the "cab off" function for the monitor output? As i already reported there is a general problem here. Since there is no such thing as a "default" eq curve and no eq function for the cab section, the different cabs within the different rigs sound very different in regard of bass and treble. If you use a cab that has little bass, you can easily compensate by turning up the bass in the amp section, which is totally ok as long as you a FRFR system. The problem is when you deactivate the cab when playing over a standard guitar cab, you only have the amp part active with the pushed bass.

Thr soulution would be to have an eq in the cab section which would allow you to adjust the cabs in a way that the rigs are usable in both situation, FRFR and "traditional" use.

• Yes I have the cabs turned off within the rig using monitor out to amp and cabs.

So there is currently no solution currently, am I right to say that? I have tried the studio equalizer to try turn down the bass but it doesn't really help that much. Maybe I'll try the equalizer in the post amp effect block.

• There is no soution to tweak a rig in a way that i suits both kinds of use equally good. If you tweak a rig for FRFR OR "no cab" use you will be fine. Using the Studio EQ in "X" Slot will get you what you want.

Thanks so much. This did it for me. Worked great!

By the way, would you know where snapshots are saved after I press save snapshot? What does it do?