Best Way to get Guitar 1 Octave Down (White Stripes)

• Never heard that song or band. But just go ahead and try and see if it works good enough for you or not.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Never heard that song or band. But just go ahead and try and see if it works good enough for you or not.

Get out. I love you. Not sure how you don't know of this "band" (solo act with an intentionally handicapped sister/drummer), but I wish I was you.

But damn if that isn't one of the top five catchiest riffs in the last 20 years or so.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Get out. I love you. Not sure how you don't know of this "band" (solo act with an intentionally handicapped sister/drummer), but I wish I was you.

But damn if that isn't one of the top five catchiest riffs in the last 20 years or so.

No seriously I've heard of them. There are so many band and artists today that I've never heard and don't care either. Sign of getting old. :):S

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I use Transpose.

Additional tricks:

• I sometimes use 2 Transpose stomps (each giving an octave up) in different slots, to be able to select between unison, octave up, and 2 octaves up
    • When transposing upwards, with Transpose or in Delays that harmonise, higher notes can often sound harsh. Kemper Remote can be set up to switch on Transpose and an EQ in the next slot at the same time.