Bogner Fish with Cantrell mod pack now available

• You can buy it direct from me here for 25 dollars or purchase it on Ebay for slightly more:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323511964901

I know many were waiting for this.

If you purchase on Ebay please in the notes put your E-mail address so I know where to send funds to.

Description of the profile pack

This is a Kemper profile pack of a 1991 Bogner Fish with the Cantrell mod on the Shark channel and an early VHT2150 exactly like the one Cantrell used for recording Dirt. This was recreated by Mark Cameron using a schematic of Jerry's actual #1 Recording Fish when it was in service at Bogner. Other channels on this preamp were tweaked by Mark for Max tone. This pack includes DI, cab and studio profiles. Early 90’s era Marshall 4x12 with V30s was used just like what Jerry used back in the day.

In this profile pack you get a total of a lot of profiles, merged, di and studio. Tons of different settings for the Shark channel

This also includes a profile studio, di and merged of this amp boosted by one of Mark Cameron's prototype boost pedals.

Was profiled with a prototype G&L Rampage with a Duncan JB. This was a prototype the G&L custom creations department had made for Jerry in the mid 90's and one of the last ever Rampages with the old 3 bolt neck plate design.

Refining done by amp master Mark Cameron

What you get is a profile pack of this amazing sounding amp.

Comes with a cab profile of our other favorite Marshall cab. Which was an early 90's Marshall Vintage which had UK made 30 watt Vintage speakers

Clip of our amp profile and the amp itself:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dbHIZExJ1Z8?rel=0

Clip of actual amp and Shark channel with Cantrell mod:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/N8oVrpkw46E?rel=0

• Bought !! The collection remains complete, I have purchased every single Cameron profile that SuckerFreeGear offers. They are far and away the best profiles for my rig and looking forward to upcoming packs. Keep up the great work guys

• Can’t wait for this one.

$ sent J, thanks man!

They are far and away the best profiles for my rig and looking forward to upcoming packs.

Also this....I was going thru a bunch of stuff last night deleting things, trying to condense my recording folder down to 3-4 profiles....I ended up with a Mark IV for cleans, a Dual Rec and the Cameron stuff and that's it. This stuff is the friggin best.

• Can’t wait for this one.

$ sent J, thanks man!

Also this....I was going thru a bunch of stuff last night deleting things, trying to condense my recording folder down to 3-4 profiles....I ended up with a Mark IV for cleans, a Dual Rec and the Cameron stuff and that's it. This stuff is the friggin best.

If I may ask Steinmetzify, which Mark IV and Dual Rec profiles are you using? Trying to fill in a few gaps on my KPA as I have every Marshall, Fender and nearly every German high gainer I could ever ask for covered.

• All profiles sent. This is a huge pack over 30 profiles, I did not do any merged ones because you guys can do those yourselves. I send them as a zip file now so if there are any issues please let me know.

To create a truely merged profile you need a DI and studio profile created with the exact same settings. Are those available?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• To create a truely merged profile you need a DI and studio profile created with the exact same settings. Are those available?

I made it easy for anyone to do. So the file name is the channel and number if its direct and the studio file with the same settings is numbered the same.

Example "Bogner Brown1" direct should be merged with "Bogner Brown Studio1"

Hope this helps but if you guys want I will create the merged profiles myself and include them.

• Fucking. Home. Run. LOVE this, J.

Quick (recorded as I'm running out the door) clip

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fucking. Home. Run. LOVE this, J.

Quick (recorded as I'm running out the door) clip

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Glad you like it, when I said this is an exact copy of Cantrell's #1 Fish for recording I wasn't joking.

Mark and I kept listening to old bootlegs of AiC isolated recordings trying to figure out what was the Fish and Mark had to make some minor tweaks to the schematic. As you know you can copy an amp 1 to 1 parts wise but each amp even with the same parts is always slightly different so thank's to Mark's ear he was able to slightly tweak it to get that platinum record tone you hear in this profile pack.

Edited to add that sounds really really good. I remember listening to this profile and thinking it sounds too good, there is something wrong with it or there has to be. Weird feeling but yes it is I think some of our best work and that is why we gave you over ten settings of that Cantrell modded Shark channel.

• Ok if you are a previous customer and want to buy the rest of the collection just send me a PM and we can work out a bundle price.

I currently sell the Mark Cameron Collection which is all of Mark's amps for 123.00 on Ebay and it includes 7 profiles. It does not include the Bogner Fish or Snorkler packs since those were not true Cameron amps only influenced or tweaked by him.

If you want the profile packs with studio and cab profiles that package is available for a 100 dollars. That includes the Blue, Red, Bogner Snorkler and Bogner Fish.