First Profile ever - Please let me know your thoughts!

• Like it? 1

1. Yes (1) 100%
    2. No (0) 0%

I finally got my own Kemper :) and have created my fist profile of my previous rig/GO-TO sound. I always wondered what other people would think of the sound I had.

I want to play a game with you guys. Could you let me know what you think of the tone and then I will reveal what the rig was. If you think you can guess it, be my guest and post it :)

Spoiler alert: It is a tight Metal tone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7pa…0-22%2020-02-13.kipr?dl=1

• Well it was a little bright for my taste and it wasn't as good as some other profiles, commercial profiles I like but I believe you will become better and better and for being the first profile it's not bad at all. Well that's my honest opinion but others might think this is great as it is. We all have different taste what works for us or not. Anyhow I clicked yes since it' s not bad. ;)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Well it was a little bright for my taste and it wasn't as good as some other profiles, commercial profiles I like but I believe you will become better and better and for being the first profile it's not bad at all. Well that's my honest opinion but others might think this is great as it is. We all have different taste what works for us or not. Anyhow I clicked yes since it' s not bad. ;)

Thanks man!