Grid Leak Resistor (original song)

• https://instaud.io/2Qpk

I went down the YouTube rabbit hole this morning and landed on a video by a former KGB Agent talking about subversion tactics, and it inspired me to write a song. I used a Fortin Nameless profile from the Rig Exchange with my 7 string, a factory content AC30 with my Les Paul P90 Gold Top for the middle section, and a factory content bass profile.

• Cool, man! I have to say that I really love the mix of the middle section - I think it's perfect! The 1st and 3rd I feel like the vox are a bit loud and dry (maybe a touch of reverb/delay/EQ )? Don't get me wrong, I dig your vocal style but I'd like to hear more oomph from the bass in those sections and edit the kick n' snare tone, (slightly?) as I feel the snare is lost under the double-kick although maybe that would be fixed with level adjustments in the process. Guitars are sitting pretty, nice tone! :)

• Cool, man! I have to say that I really love the mix of the middle section - I think it's perfect! The 1st and 3rd I feel like the vox are a bit loud and dry (maybe a touch of reverb/delay/EQ )? Don't get me wrong, I dig your vocal style but I'd like to hear more oomph from the bass in those sections and edit the kick n' snare tone, (slightly?) as I feel the snare is lost under the double-kick although maybe that would be fixed with level adjustments in the process. Guitars are sitting pretty, nice tone! :)

That pretty much sums up everything I think about the mix as well haha. I also want to spend a little more time with some of the drum parts themselves, but kick seems a little too powerful, snare is too far back, and vocals are too upfront. Thanks for the feedback and listening!