Amp or kemper

• Hi All!

I Just wanted some opinions on a choice to make regarding using the kemper live or to buy an amp.

I have been playing guitar for over 20 years but never actually owned a real tube amp..

I started out on a fender mexico strat going through a boss se 70 and a borrowed fender London reverb. Long story short and many digital devices later i have now played a few gigs with my prs mark holcomb evertune through the kemper and dxr10. Sounds good and nothing wrong, but i crave more thump ? So the question is, buy a victory super kraken with a 2x12 or Just go for a dxr 15?

Maybe some advice will hjelp me make the right choice.

• I don`t have the powered one. I had a matrix amp going in to a mesa 2x12 about two years ago, but all the profiles sounded much the same so i went for a frfr instead. Another thing that is positive with the frfr is the sound dispersion, the 2x12 was very directional. Hmm choices:P

So you with tube amps, did you have any issues with directionallity of a cab vs frfr?

Or maybe the question i should be asking is, is there anyone who have gone from digital to tube amp and have either a positive or negative experience with that choice? :)

Edited once, last by Xander ().