Now for some fun - When it's time to fry the rooster - Mud' Special sauce & Supro Black magic

• Yes , this one is dedicated to a good fella on this forum , Muddy Sludge , I prepared a special cook for ya ;)

When it's time to fry the rooster - Mud' Special sauce

I was having fun with the new spring reverb and a great Supro profile, and this one just came from this session.

Hope you enjoy it, that was fun for me but not for my rooster ;)

I promise no real animals were injured in this track

• Did you play the rooster sample in a sample player, looping for the sustained part and employing the pitch wheel for the bending, or did you use a freeze-plugin effect for the sustained bit?

In fact the rooster is an artist himself, does very loooong sustained notes , hear it in action there :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but yes, I put a delay on this one while editing the track on reaper , just for fun as the rooster can do very long notes

That rooster sounds like Robert Plant's coop was built next to the Levee and it's pouring rain.

Ahah nice one Mud ;)

• Love the Lead Melody Renaud!, always interesting man and you never know what to expect next from you lol...Next door to me have 2 hens in their backyard, you know i am going to play this track near the fence tomorrow haha.

You know the Chicken is T rex's closes living relative - Telegraph

From king of the jungle to now ? :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Love the Lead Melody Renaud!, always interesting man and you never know what to expect next from you lol...Next door to me have 2 hens in their backyard, you know i am going to play this track near the fence tomorrow haha.

Thx Ash , yes I'm on vacation ATM ( 12 weeks a year at my current job , it's awesome ... yes we're in France) so I had lots of frustration not being able to record until now ... Creativity did build up and and I shot 3 tracks in a row yesterday, that was fun and I feel much better now, maybe it works just like sex :D

I played the intro of my track pretty loud to the three lone hens from my old neighbour , and they seemed really puzzled while not really sexually exited ;)

I love stupid experiments, and I didn't know about the Trex, yes that's quite a loose way to evolve, but at least they did survive until now