Soldano Avenger 50 through Emperor 4x12 with Eminence Governors

• Aren't too many Soldano Hotrod profiles in the rig exchange. This is one of the higher gain ones, by my reckoning.

More profiling experimentation, so feedback would be appreciated. I really do like this one, you should try it and give me whatever feedback is necessary. :)

Rig is called Soldano Hotrod Gvnr 4x12. There's a version B where I maxed out the definition like most profilers do, but I prefer the regular version personally, more of a doom-ish sound that I like in high gain.

I won't do a clip for this one, hoping someone like Locrain can assist and give feedback at the same time. :saint:

Edit: yikes, this is an Avenger 50, not a Hotrod. Will rename the rigs later. Right now they are erroneously named as Hotrod clips. Zzzz.

• Hey, thanks for the shout-out, I'd be happy to take a whack at it when I get some free time, next couple days. :)

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hey, I did a quick clip with the profile. I like, it, it's fun to play, kind of low-gain for what I would normally play, but I like it. I don't usually use sounds with as much fuzz, but thought it would fit really well with this song, and I think it does. Double-tracked, no post-processing for the guitars, the backing track is heavily processed.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hey, I did a quick clip with the profile. I like, it, it's fun to play, kind of low-gain for what I would normally play, but I like it. I don't usually use sounds with as much fuzz, but thought it would fit really well with this song, and I think it does. Double-tracked, no post-processing for the guitars, the backing track is heavily processed.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you so much, man! I really appreciate that! Great playing as always!

• Thank you so much, man! I really appreciate that! Great playing as always!

No problem at all, thank you!

• My own attempt at mixing with this profile. :saint: