Known Issue? RIG Browsing is broken.

• Browsing rigs works fine with you are in ALL RIGS mode.

But I've had the following issue in LAST IMPORTED mode and now also when browsing in FAVORITES mode. Try this

1. Change rig browsing mode to FAVORITES, with "Sorted by name"
    2. Browse to any rig — remember the name
    3. Shut down the Profiler (let it power all the way down)
    4. Turn on the Profiler (let it full load)
    5. You should be in the rig browsed to in step 2
    6. Press the left or right button (for previous or next rig).

Did it go to the next rig, sorted by name? Probably not. To check, go back (do the opposite of what you did in step 6 — if you pressed the left arrow, now press the right arrow).

It kind of makes browsing useless from day to day. If you don't pay attention, you jump to somewhere weird and may not remember where you were before.

Is this a known issue?

Or, is it just me?

Chris

PS: I reported this when I first found it, when my Kemper was brand spanking new, when I noticed the behavior while browsing LAST IMPORTED; but I got absolutely NO response then. I hope I get something this time, especially since it seems to be more widespread than just happening in LAST IMPORTED browse mode.

Nothin' too good for my dog.

• Looks like there is another fresh thread with some one else also experiencing some thing similar, make sure you report what OS your running, i would open a support ticket :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Selected filters in the rig-selection are simply not reapplied on reboot. I reported this as a bug a long time ago. Should be an easy fix for some future firmware upgrade. There was a couple other details that were lost too, can't remember. A unit such as this should as far as possible try to return to its last known state on reboot or power-on. There are keys that can be pushed during start to make it start in other ways, like for example factory defaults.

• Looks like there is another fresh thread with some one else also experiencing some thing similar, make sure you report what OS your running, i would open a support ticket :)

Ash

Okay, I didn't know there was a ticketing system. I'll go hunt it down.

Thanks, Chris

• Selected filters in the rig-selection are simply not reapplied on reboot.

Actually, I don't lose the filters. When I reboot, it is still set to FAVORITES, "Sorted By Name", and is sitting at the same RIG it was at on power off.

The bug is that when I move from that RIG to the one before or after it, it goes to some far off seemingly-random RIG. not to the RIG that it should go to, sorted by name.

After that (once it jumps to some weird place), the before and after works fine (goes from the RIG your at to the previous or next RIG, sorted by name).

Chris