Can't tranfer Profiles to my usb?

• I can't seem to get any profiles I download to move to my usb card.

It's a 2 gig stick. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

I went ahead and had the Kemper (newest version system) format the usb stick and

it shows on my Mac with 3 folders and when I try to drag or copy paist it won't do it.
    ?(

Help?

Thanks

• The downloaded profiles must got to the 'shared' folder of the USB stick.
    When the USB is finally plugged into the KPA you have the option 'External Storage >> Import Rigs.'
    The files from your USB shared folder will be copied to the KPA.
    If there's a file already existing in the KPA, it won't be copied.
    Afterwards you find the imported rigs in the browser.

Hope that helps.

• understand that but, problem is it won't go no matter how I try to either drag the file
    And it won't let me copy and paste at all.
    I see the folders just fine.
    ?(
    But,it's like it's locked.

Anyone else here with a Mac?

• You mean after you download them to your desktop, or Download folder? you can't drag them to your SHARED folder of the USB stick? That is strange..I'm also on a MAC but never seen anything like that..
    I'm sure you know this, but just to be clear, you're not trying to drag them from the Kemper web page directly to the stick? That wouldn't work, one thing you could try would be to make your web Browser Downloads default, be your USB shared folder, then you could download them directly to where they should be on the USB stick.

• No, I formatted with the Kemper then booted to my desktop
    downloaded the file and tried to drag and even copy paste and it to the share folder, ?( will not work?

Don't know?

• That is strange.. never dealt with anything like that on the MAC before, do u have anything else on the desktop you could try dragging into the USB Shared folder just to test it? are you using SAFARI for web browser? I'd try what I suggested, make the default downloads go directly to your USB stick, if you need help I'll explain it step by step.

• I think I have it.
    For some reason It won't let me grab them from the download section on the Firefox downloads.
    But, if its on the desktop or on the computer it will.
    It must think it's direct from the site that way?

I'll try to load on the kemper.

• I think I have it.
    For some reason It won't let me grab them from the download section on the Firefox downloads.
    But, if its on the desktop or on the computer it will.
    It must think it's direct from the site that way?

No - It's a FIrefox thing. I just download to a folder on my desktop for profiles and backups and tell Firefox to drop them there. Nothing to do with Kemper

Glad you got it working