Kemper not changing profiles

• I've been trying out the various pre loaded profiles by author and something odd is happening.

Trying to go through all the TAF profiles for instance and it will load some and not others. Sometimes it gets stuck on Gentle King, I try to move to the next profile and it stays on Gentle King.

Does this with some others, some will load others not.

Known issue? User error?

• Using the browser knob or page buttons.

I am wondering this...I deleted some of the pre loaded profiles using Rig Manager. Could it be that they are still listed on the Kemper but not loaded anymore? That makes no sense but maybe?

• First it's important to understand, what you are really doing.

What you see on the home screen in Browser Mode are complete Rigs e. g. "TAF - Hello 1970z", not just PROFILEs. Or are you using selectively browsing stacks, amplifiers or cabinets, which is when you browse while the amplifier module, cabinet module or stack section are open?

Assuming you are browsing Rigs … which is the View selected? Have you perhaps limited your View to Favorites?

And what criteria is selected for sorting? By Author? In that case, if the content of the Rig Author tag varies in some of the TAF Rigs, these might show up at different places in the sort order. Usually, the author of those Rigs should be "Andy44". That might be something to check.