[Tone Junkie] We profiled John Mayer's amp!

• This one is special!!! Owned and used by the man himself. Played live with the Trio and seen on several TV appearances before the production models came out. We have captured 21 studio profiles including John’s settings marked on the amp. Plus we captured profiles with the mid switch on/off, bright on/off and put some pedals that have shown up on John’s board over the years including a KLONE, Original Marshall Bluesbreaker 1a, and a Sparkle Drive. We’ve captured this amp across it’s gain stages in all sorts of configurations. This is that tone! Percussive and strong yet beautiful and articulate with a deep bass.

But it’s not a one trick pony!! We’ve put these profiles in the hands of players of all genre’s and we are seeing people use these profiles for Rock, Blues, Jazz, R&B, and even P&W!!!

Sig - Signature setting marked on the amp
    B - Bright switch on
    M - Mid switch on
    + - KLONE
    Sparkle - Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
    Breaker - Original Marshall BluesBreaker 1a

Download now at: https://tonejunkiestore.com

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Behind the scenes and about the pack...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Amazing tones. It nails the sound of continuum.

For me, a must. I have read many comments looking for this sound. Well, this is your solution, buy them. These profiles and those of marcus cliffe are the tone of jm.

• This amp has some serious juice. These profiles work amazingly well with single coils - strat/tele/p90s. I tried mating them to some of my favorite cabs from other sets and they were stellar with pretty much anything I tried.