Spillover for A, B, C, D, X, Mod

• it seems to me that implementing the request would be a great testament in favour of Kemper: these musicians (and many others of course) would have less and less reasons to use competitors' products because of KPA's routing limitations, which appear to be critical in this (and other) music realm.

Exactly. It’s a big deal in this genre and Line6 is getting a lot of our marketshare because of the routing flexibility.

Tone-wise, I’m a Kemper guy for sure but a few more small flexibility improvements would be huge.

• How big is P&W really? I had never heard of it until this forum. It’s definitely not my bag but I understand there must be others who are into it I just don’t know how many that is in reality. Is a a big thIng?

It's actually huge. I've seen and met more gearheads from the P&W genre than any other. I play P&W, but my personal preferences lean towards hard rock, classic rock and country. Yet, when I play P&W, spillover across multiple patches per song is not only required and common, but it is also considered a genre standard. I totally get that most genres can get away with spillover in just the Kemper DEL and REV sections without any issues, but in many P&W songs, delays both before and after the Amp/Cab section together, both with full spillover.... well, the resulting sounds are heavenly (lame pun intended)! Kemper seems to only be picking up steam in the P&W world with more and more high-profile players employing them. Just a testament to the amazing product that the Kemper team has created. :)

• How big is P&W really? I had never heard of it until this forum. It’s definitely not my bag but I understand there must be others who are into it I just don’t know how many that is in reality. Is a a big thIng?

It’s big.

I would bet the number of church bands covering popular P&W songs in their Sunday morning services is more than bar bands covering classic rock on Saturday night. Lookup Hillsong, Bethel, Passion, Elevation Worship, Vertical Worship, etc. on Spotify or iTunes or similar. It may not be on the radio station you listen to but it’s played a lot.

It’s also the genre that gets made fun of for their overly large and expensive pedalboards, meaning they apparently have money to blow haha. I’m a recovering pedalholic. I’ve been Kemper with remote only for live use since buying it over a year ago. It’s very powerful. I love proving to folks that this genre can be done without the space station board. This is just one of those things that’ll help convince more people that Kemper is a viable option.

• It’s big.

I would bet the number of church bands covering popular P&W songs in their Sunday morning services is more than bar bands covering classic rock on Saturday night. Lookup Hillsong, Bethel, Passion, Elevation Worship, Vertical Worship, etc. on Spotify or iTunes or similar. It may not be on the radio station you listen to but it’s played a lot.

As an atheist I really had no concept of the size of market. I have tried listening to Hillsong and Bethel before just to see what all the fuss was about but it definitely wasn’t my thing. I full accept that’s just my personal taste NOT any reflection on the quality of musicianship or other people’s roght to enjoy it.

However, I took your advice and looked them up on Spitify again the most played Hillsong track has nearly 50m plays. That’s only 10m less than Madona’s Like a Virgin 8|. No where near major classic rock bands like AC/DC, Van Halen etc. But yep still very big impressive numbers none the less.

I have seen many of those pedal boards on the RJM pages (I used an RJM PBC before I got my Kemper) so I know what you mean about massive boards. I used to ger back ache jist lookng at those monsters :D glad to hear you are able to get nearly everything you need from the KPA without the need to workout at the gym or by a van to transport your rig.

Keep on enjoying life and music

• +1 yes please.

I play post-rock influenced metal, and having delays and reverbs in front of an amp is key for that sound. Having spillover from rig to rig in the ABCD slots would be absolute heaven for me.

I'm about to buy a Kemper Stage. This is the one thing that I find a little off-putting.