Sale over Mods you can lock this

• Mods if you need to please lock or delete any threads on this page of mine that maybe in violation of rules. I only want this thread now due to sale.

Just want to give everyone a heads up on a huge sale this weekend on the Mark Cameron amps and mods profile sale this weekend.

If you buy direct from me any of our DI only profiles are 15 dollars! Just send me a private message here and I will give you the PayPal address.

19.95 if you buy on Ebay due to fees.

This includes the Aldrich, CCV800, Atomic Pumpkin and Ocean+ modded Marshall profiles and packs.

Aldrich:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323060279865

CCV800:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322776691247

Ocean+:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272957327229

Atomic Pumpkin:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322717393299

The Blue is only 20 dollars and the Red aka Carnage is 25 dollars as well. Buy individually on Ebay or through me but they are pretty much the same price. Buy both through me and it's only 40 dollars. This were our first profile packs to include studio, cab and merged profiles:

Blue

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273439413473

Red:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323356586074

You want it all that's all 7 of Mark's amps it's a 100 dollars and you get the bonus Modern profile if you buy all of them. Bogner Fish and Snorkler are not in this pack.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323374737984

This does not include the Bogner Fish or Snorkler. Those are still the same price and 25 dollars if you go direct through me. Buy both and it's 45 dollars.

All 4 DI Cameron profiles if purchased direct through me will be 55 dollars. For 60 I will include the rare Modern profile.

This sale is very short term. Once we release new profile packs the sale will come to an end.

• I find it really hard to beat the first profile ....that little old Aldrich rig...

That is a strangely huge stand out. :)

Okay the pumkin too..Is it showing just the kempers ability to capture a sweet spot ..

or is it showing a good amp + good profiler = 2......at any rate

Well Done J :!:

Come a long way mate

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Coming soon...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Profile packs sent. If you own 1 or even a few of our profiles just let me know what you have and I will pro-rate you a great deal on the rest of the collection.

:( Darn. I've literally bought every single profile already and most when they first came out. No deal for me then. Still worth every penny even at full price :thumbup:

• Got to play the profiles today, I'm really liking the Atomic Pumpkin, but I will need more time with it to find my grove! I only had 10 mins to quickly get a feel for them unfortunately.

But that Aldrich profile is incredible! I think that's the best profile I've heard for the Kemper yet.

With my Gibson Les Paul, tuned to Drop D, it was rip my face off good!

Bravo! The hype is oh so real!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

Edited once, last by calgaryben ().

• Lol... are these ‘virtual’ amps supposed to be a replacement for all the ‘real’ amps that Mark sold and never delivered?

Not sure why you are even posting this here other than to troll.

All amps have been delivered in the last 9 years that have been paid for. There are those that paid for CCVs from Cameron Amplification back in 2008 and have been notified that they will be reimbursed from the order they paid.

Anyone that has purchased a profile or amp from us has been taken care of and no, profiles were never offered in exchange for "real amps". Anyone that has dealt with us can vouch for our customer service.

For those that don't know the situation Mark had a manufacturer go bankrupt on him in 08-09 when those orders were placed and in an effort to keep things going he had hired former employees literally to keep soldering the amps in his own home in LA back in 2009. Once he got to far behind and could not keep up with paying employees he stopped taking orders after about 9 orders for CCVs were placed and left unfulfilled. If the guy wanted or inted to keep scamming he could of kept going to 50 or more, I literally have people messaging me to this day that they will send money for a CCV which we will never accept till we have amps to sell.

According to legal and civil law Mark is outside the statute of limitations for any legal action to be take against him. Myself who became partners with Mark in 2012 as well as Mark have been in touch with those that have outstanding orders on the CCV. We have been fully transparent about the entire situation and have said that when the CCVs go back into production those with outstanding orders will be made whole with either cash or an amp.

Now I don't know if you are aware when a company goes bankrupt the investors and debtors get paid for first with any remaining assets it's usually the customers that are left holding the bag. Mark could of done this and he would of legally been allowed to but no Mark and I agreed that when the CCVs go back into production those customers with outstanding orders will be made whole.

This is an incident that literally happened 10 years ago and you came here just to post to try and accomplish what? To hurt business so Mark won't be able to pay back those that are owed amps? To try an entertain yourself because you don't have to do this as a living and drama in the gear world is funny and hilarious to you? If you are actually owed something you know you can PM me and if you need an explanation I or Mark will talk to you directly.

For the record I have been friends with Mark since 2009 and I have been in business with him since 2012. No one that has dealt with me or our company from 2012 to this day an undelivered amp or product.

• You don’t think that after 10 years people are doubting the sincerity behind the claim that their amps will he delivered or refunded? Why not just refund the affected customers who will never see their amps. I know people that got burnt waiting for amps that never came.

The way your profiles are marketed kind of reeks of desperation. Why don’t you set up a conventional web store like every other seller?

• You don’t think that after 10 years people are doubting the sincerity behind the claim that their amps will he delivered or refunded? Why not just refund the affected customers who will never see their amps. I know people that got burnt waiting for amps that never came.

The way your profiles are marketed kind of reeks of desperation. Why don’t you set up a conventional web store like every other seller?

If I could wave a wand and end world hunger I would do that as well as reimburse those old orders, that stuff takes money and my magic wand doesn't work. See how that works?

If you were a customer or followed us or cared about the product you would know the answer to those other questions as to how I choose to market the brand. Either way if I need help with marketing or selling profiles I will send you a private message. Seems like you got it all figured out. I never argue with people who have it all figured out.

I always make myself available at all hours and go out of the way for our customers and I am sure they can post here and vouch for that. I thank you for your interest in our products by posting in this thread but I apologize that I have no immediate answers or solutions for you or your friends that were affected. They know how to get in touch with me and if they chose to or need further explanation they can. Mark nor I are going anywhere.

• Anyone that has purchased a profile or amp from us has been taken care of and no, profiles were never offered in exchange for "real amps". Anyone that has dealt with us can vouch for our customer service.

For anyone that needs reassurance, I will personally vouch for J and SuckerFreeGear that the profiles are not only of the highest quality, but the customer service is as well. I've always received everything I paid for, quickly and promptly and my emails have always been answered and I'm not a one time buyer. I literally own every profile they offer even the rare ones and will continue to buy every profile they offer because their profiles, for me, are the best quality. I do not have any affiliation with the company and yes, I was aware of Mark Cameron and the issues in the past BEFORE I bought anything. These profiles and this business does bare any resemblance to business practices of old I assure you. The only resemblance is that the tones you hear in the Kemper match the Cameron amps and that's all I or anyone should care about regarding this forum.

• Second this.

I hit J up while drinking the other night; it was rather late and I was inquiring about a purchase.

Dude got back to me inside of 10 minutes and I had the profiles 5 minutes after paying.

No issues with customer service here.

• Thanks for the comments. In the interest of moving forward we are profiling the IIC+ this week.

We posted a clip of it on Youtube to see or read initial feedback on what people think of the tone and it seems to be a hit.