Sale over Mods you can lock this

• I too want to say that my dealings with SuckerFreeGear have been great. The profiles are incredible and I'll definitely be buying more profiles from Jason and Mark. I'm not even a Boogie guy, but I'm really looking to hear what Mark can do to a IIC+.

I also appreciate your business and support. Also what you hear in the clip is all Mesa IIC+ no Mark mods but it is Mark's playing. We will release the pack with the amp as is. Mark may do a mild tweak to it for more gain and if that happens that will be included in the pack as well.

Out of all the IIC+s out there a lot of people have told me this is one of the best ones. Since apparently it was Neal Schons from Journey I assume Mesa made sure he got a great one.

• I’d like to add that my transaction with SuckerFreeGear was very smooth and the quality of their profiles are literally the best I’ve come across!

Can’t wait to see what you guys can do with non-Marshall flavoured amps as well!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

• Thanks again. I guess certain posters are right, our marketing is pretty desperate. We are desperate to go out of our way for our customers. We are desperate to be the best and we are desperate to put out the best product we can wether it is an amp, pedal or Kemper profile.

I am glad to see our desperation has been paying off and it would not have been possible if you guys had no faith in what we are trying to do. So thanks again and I passed all your comments of support to Mark as well and he thanks everyone but at the same time he understands what he has to do.

• Been wanting to track the Blue since I got it Saturday; got a new interface so here you go. Double tracked with the Snorkler on one side and some bass.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Been wanting to track the Blue since I got it Saturday; got a new interface so here you go. Double tracked with the Snorkler on one side and some bass.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Excellent work as always my friend, the harmonics at 00:46 are absolutely haunting....perfect for a Halloween treat for us US Kemper guys. Layering SFG profiles on multiple tracks can yield absolutely massive results.

• We will probably do a profile of this setup sans effects:

External Content www.youtube.com

Clip sounds great sent it to Mark and he said he likes also!

• We will probably do a profile of this setup sans effects:

External Content www.youtube.com

Oh shiiii it’s coming!

• I’m so happy with the Aldrich & Atomic Pumpkin, I had to order the Carnage today, for the studio profiles! Just have to see how these stack up going direct!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

• IIC+ plus pack is ready and will be made available tomorrow for purchase. 25 dollars introductory/direct price, 30 if you buy on Ebay due to fees.

If anyone wants to send funds now they can but I will not be sending out the IIC+ profile packs till tomorrow afternoon or early evening.

I will start a new thread describing the pack and everything you get and how we did it.

• Just a belated endorsement for Jason.

I've spoken with him privately here and over at Rig Talk, and he's a truly-outstanding individual. He gets on with things in the face of personal challenges like a real trooper.

I've no doubt he'll always do his best for everyone.

• IIC+ plus pack is ready and will be made available tomorrow for purchase. 25 dollars introductory/direct price, 30 if you buy on Ebay due to fees.

If anyone wants to send funds now they can but I will not be sending out the IIC+ profile packs till tomorrow afternoon or early evening.

I will start a new thread describing the pack and everything you get and how we did it.

Nice man, can’t wait to see how this sounds with your other stuff!

Cash crunch right now, I’ll try and pick it up next week. Any of you guys that get it chuck up a clip!

J, I'll email you in a minute with preorder payment my friend