FU-Tone brass blocks

• As of last weekend, my main 3 guitars have the FU-Tone 42mm L brass block in the Floyd Rose Tremolos. If you haven't heard about them, check them out at FU-Tone.com

When I used to see the advertisements for the large blocks, I never thought that it really worked. I ran into Adam from FU-Tone at a Music Zoo event. He talked me into trying one. At $50, it was a real cheap upgrade compared to some others over the years. I was 100% sure that I would be able to do it easily, and Adam went out of his way to make sure that I was comfortable. In fact, he said that if I had the guitar with me, he would put it in for free. I never even thought of bring a guitar with me.

So, I got home, and the new block was in a half hour later. As long as you know how to do your own Floyd setups, and intonations, the installation is a breeze. There is also a tutorial video that you can follow.

It made a huge difference, and the Kramer Baretta that I put it in became my main guitar rather quickly. I recently met up with Adam at another show, and he put the blocks in my other 2 guitars. Now I'm back to playing 3 guitars, not just one.

If you haven't checked them out, look them up. Really a fantastic product.

I just realized I sound like a salesman, which I'm not. Just a VERY satisfied customer.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’ve installed brass blocks on a few of the Kramer’s I own. Wasn’t the FU-TONE branded blocks but were ones made from bell brass. I do think it helped some but to me it wasn’t a dramatic difference. I did notice increased sustain and warmth It’s a good upgrade to a FR other than the added weight. One of the other things to me that has helped my guitars with a Floyd Rose is proper intonation. They can be hard to get correct.