Favorites Gtr & Favorites Bass

• I have a lot of guitar profiles and a lot of bass profiles and play both regularly. It would be very helpful if I could have a Bass Favorites which is separate from Guitar Favorites. When I am looking in my Favorites for one instrument, say bass profiles, I don’t want the list cluttered by my guitar favorites and vice-versa. This seems like it would be a simple add. Thanks for the consideration.

• I don't want to take anything away from your FR, Chickster, but have you tried activating the "Instrument" column in RM? In the app at least, this would take care of the issue as you could sort by instrument after bringing your favourites into view.

As for doing this on the Kemper itself, I don't know if it's possible.

• In RM I have created favorites' folders for each instrument by copying and pasting from other folders. Yeah, duplicates in my case, but you may move them to such folders instead. If you create duplicates you may erase any rig you have changed your mind about and yet you keep it in the original folder in case it may be good for another instrument and/or situation.

Never too old for rock'n'roll