I accidently pushed "init globals" and ...

• Wow , I don't know where I got lost but my rigs sounded much better all of sudden :O

I have no clue where my rigs got messed up , but really , much more clarity and punch ...

Any ideas what would have caused this ?

Also what is being restored ? input section/output section/system ...

Thanks

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Init Globals resets all global settings: System Settings, Output Settings and any locks you might have set are reset to default. That means all locks are cleared e. g. if you locked the cabinet module. There is one exception: the Input Section is locked by default in Browser Mode with Input Noise Gate, Clean Sens, Distortion Sens all set to 0.0.

• My guess would be on output eq or a locked cab you didn't know was there. But could be anything.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I do global reset after backup an reload backup a fews times and feel a great change in the sound with the same input and outputs setups, i dont know why, maybe is some 0101010101 refresh. Maybe Mr Kemper can explain us

Alternative Metal from Paraguay - South America
    http://www.floumusic.com

facebook: flouRock

Instagram: @floumusic @bruno.ferreiro

• I think I might go back to my previous version as well and try to figute out what happened ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• OK just went back and forward between the last 2 backsups , the difference is huge ... after the init globals all sound much punchier and more clarity , this while the setting input/output stayed the same ... i'm really puzzled by this ????

Raf

• OK just went back and forward between the last 2 backsups , the difference is huge ... after the init globals all sound much punchier and more clarity , this while the setting input/output stayed the same ... i'm really puzzled by this ????

Raf

dann würde ich ein Ticket beim Support aufmachen und den Jungs beide backups zur Analyse schicken. Jetzt hast du mich wirklich neugirig gemacht....

• Let's see if they are interested in knowing ... i'd be :)

Raf

Raf

Could you post some recordings please?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• But this could mean, that the basic settings of Kemper are not so bad;)

What worries me , is that I don't see any obvious changes between the two versions ...

Raf

• OK solved ... it was a different cab :rolleyes:

Stupid me , I only checked the in and output setting :huh:

Raf

• Well now you know which cab you like best.