Can the Profiler + Remote work this way?

• I've been reading through the manual to better learn if the Kemper workflow is good for me. Please keep in mind that my use-case is at home in a rack, not for live use.

From the way I understand the functionality so far, I would use the Browser mode for experimentation - where both my favorite profiles and new ones I'm trying out are kept in one big pool. I'm not sure how I would use the Remote buttons effectively here. I'm assuming most/all navigating here would realistically happen on the front panel.

Since I'm used to the "bank" method with my current gear, I'd like to have groups of profiles organized by amp and easily selectable via the Remote. I was thinking about using Performance mode for that, just thinking of each rig as if it were a bank. In my case each rig being a certain amp, and having up to 5 slots available for my favorite profiles of that amp (I'd probably order them by gain amount and speaker used). Here I would use the UP / DOWN buttons on the Remote to move between rigs, correct? Hopefully I don't need to scroll through all slots to get to the next rig.

Now to the effects side. When in Performance mode, can I tweak and scroll through different post-gain effects in the same way as I would in Browser mode? Or are the effects locked into the rig when I first saved it? Also, can certain effect presets be recalled by MIDI independently of which mode or rig I'm in?

Thanks for your thoughts and corrections. I need to double check that my thinking is right here.

• The banks in Performance Mode are called Performances. Each Performance consists of five Slots. Each Slot can hold one Rig. You have five Rig Buttons on your Remote to load one of the five Slots in your current Performance. Subsequent hits of the Rig Buttons can trigger Morphing over a defined ramp. Morphing and ramp times are by Rig. And you have the Up/Down buttons to step/scroll through the list of up to 125 Performances.

Each Rig can include a four effects pre and four effects post the stack, which you can toggle on/off individually or in groups with the Effect Buttons I-IIII of the Remote. In addition you can toggle so called Action & Freeze functions like Rotary Speaker Speed, Delay Infinity, Delay Freeze,... The functional assignments of these Effect Buttons are by Rig.