Duplicating Stomp switches in all rigs in a Performamce

• I have a Performamce loaded with five rigs and one rig has the stomp switches setup. How do I copy these stomp switches to all of rhe rigs in the Performance so it’s consistent? I see the Autoload Stomps option but that only works for Stomps 1-4 and my setup is a blend of Stomps and delay.

Maybe this is an additional wish list item, but I wish I could set the preference for the Stomps autoload to be whatever modules I wanted. That way I could set boost, trem, modulation and delay slots as the default instead of always 1-4.

These profiles go to 11!

• There are a couple of ways to do it depending on how frequently you need to do it.

First option is just press the Stomps button then copy and paste. Then do the same for Effects block. You can actually press Stomps and FX at the same time and copy/paste both in one go.

The second is to save the full effect chain as a preset like Virtual Pedal Board and insert the preset in each slot with the browse knob. You need to save the Stomp Block and Effects blocks as individual presets though.

Finally, you could lock the Stomp and FX blocks when setting up the performance. Once all the amps are loaded unlock and save.

My own preference would be to combine the 2nd and 3rd option. Create a Stomp Preset and a FX preset. Start a new performance. Load both and lock them. Load the amps as desired. Unlock then save.