Is There A Forum Or Website To Teach How To Recreate A Guitar Tone From Songs?

• There are many good clean tones, such as

Tone King, Fender Twin,

i will look some profiles and let you know the correct names, i bet you will find your tone!

thanks for the sound clips, regards

Claudio

Edited once, last by szykman: btw i do not think your sample sounded so bad, in fact very close, maybe your ears need to relax! ().

• The official Kemper videos are a wealth of knowledge as is the Deeper view reference manual. Check my Sig!

I was going to mention adjusting your gain, adding some compression and EQ, even some Sag or Clean/Distortion sense. Then I thought about H.W. So, having said that, check out his channel. Jonathanrsullivan :thumbup:https://www.youtube.com/channe…HVYkoRHqyg_mDZRVvg/videos

Some ideas to get you rollin'!

EQ!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Clean/dist. sense!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Touch Sensitivity!

• This profile:

ST- '59 Fan BM 2 - GRUFF is a Bass Rig and has fender bass man pre amp that i have in a real tube amp and it is killer

i think that can be tweaked to get the exact sound you need

one of the best clean tones i found was

Dumble 1978 Clean - XAVIO

both at rig exchange

regards,

Claudio

Edited once, last by szykman ().

• Thank You so much! I will try them and tell you what I got. By the way is guitar model crucial in this situation?

• Thank You so much! I will try them and tell you what I got. By the way is guitar model crucial in this situation?

I think that the ST- 59 Fan BM2 is too much bright so i used a warm humbucking with it

the other profile is more warm and you can use the single coil, but you should try any guitar you want with because both are

too very good clean profiles... maybe next kemper's update with the release of the new reverbs we will have a decent plate reverb and that may help also to get a good tone...

• I think that the ST- 59 Fan BM2 is too much bright so i used a warm humbucking with it

the other profile is more warm and you can use the single coil, but you should try any guitar you want with because both are

too very good clean profiles... maybe next kemper's update with the release of the new reverbs we will have a decent plate reverb and that may help also to get a good tone...

Alright I'll give it a try and yeah hope the new ones are good!

• Dear You Guys,

I don't know what you guys are doing talking about rigs that do not appear on the rig manager/ rig exchange and claim you try them and give an opinion. So what are you doing?

The 1978 Dumble CLEAN - XAVIO does not come up under any of those keywords on the RE with my RM.

If anyone wants this profile or rig it is not on the rig exchange but you can get it in a zip file with both DP DUMBLE 1978 OD and DUMBLE 1978 Clean both by Xavio, for free, from this forum, in a link in a thread posted by DaanJM page 1 of:

Anyone has this beautiful rig?

I quote Juluxx:

Search « DUMBLE 1978 Clean » on the forum.

It’s near SRV sound. I’m trying. It’s Perfect ! (For my newbee ears) ;)

https://www.kemper-amps.com/fo…?postID=381735#post381735

look for the zip file.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/wb…ent/4491-dumble-rigs-zip/

(6.83 kB, downloaded 307 times, last: Tuesday, 7:54 pm)

Thank Juluxx, one cool dude!

I can't try ST- '59 Fan BM 2 - GRUFF nor will I chase it when the keywords are invalid on the RE.

• Hi

sorry that i posted that both rigs were at rig exchange, in fact maybe they were and are not anymore, anyway

they are both free and i am glad that you found the dumble rigs that i suggested and kindly posted the link here to anyone download then

regarding the Fender BassMan i do not know why is not showing at rig exchange either, in my kemper it came as a default rig and i just copied the same name that appear at my kemper's display

if you search at rig exchange for FAN or BM you will find Fender Bman 59* that is almost the same, but if anyone wants to try that exactly rig just PM me that i will send the file to you,

again, there are plenty of good profiles at rig manager, the suggestions i made are more to you know the amps and you can look for then and try all profiles to check which ones matches your sound system, a good profile can sound bad or good depending of your speakes, cabs, frfr, etc...

BTW i am playing the Dumble rig everyday and it is really good

• The rig exchange is very tough to search, so good luck. It’s due to profile names. Type in Joe Satriani and nothing comes up. If there was it would be named something like “mar jump 45 hi sue”. Lol how the heck would I know to search for that?

I hate the rig exchange