Software tool to blend / combine profiles?

• Since the processing of the current Kemper isn't able to run two different profiles concurrently, I was wondering if there could be a software tool that blends profiles and saves that as a new single profile. Similar to how there are tools to blend multiple IRs of speakers into one IR.

Obviously this would still have it's limitations:

• Stereo path not possible (amp 1 left, amp 2 right)
    • Pre-gain EQ would likely not work accurately, as each source profile reacts differently to EQ changes.
    • The blend amount would be fixed. A new "blended" profile would need to be created for each variation.

And there are likely other things I'm not thinking of. Perhaps on a fundamental level, this isn't possible. I don't know.

However, if possible, this could give Profiler owners at least the ability to blend their own favorite profiles with existing hardware, instead of waiting for that specific amp combination being profiled by someone else, or waiting for the next hardware generation.

Just an idea. Maybe it's been brought up before.

• dual profiles would probably be a kpa2 option.

Definitely possible. And, to be clear, I don't mean running two profiles at the same time. Rather, one profile that's been produced from two profiles.

I was just thinking: if it's already possible to profile two amps at the same time by combining the mic'd amps before feeding it to the Profiler, couldn't the same be done afterward with a separate software tool?