Mesa Boogie IIC+ DRG loaded long head profiles available

• I don't think he's talking about that at all. He is talking (correct me if I am wrong) about someone deceptively selling profiles of one amp, when they used a different amp to create the profiles.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Drop B chug....damn good job J. Thanks man!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sure if a vendor claim A are Peavey 5150 profiles and B are Peavy 6505 profiles you won't know if it's true or not and unacceptable. However if they don't possess the amps and all the amps are the real amps, and have someone else making profiles for them, does it matter as long as they make customers satisfied?

I guess that's up to the consumer in the end. If they don't really care where the profile comes from but it sounds good than whats the problem? Problem is that there are lots of bad or fraudulent/fake profiles out there and the consumer should ask all the questions they can before buying before throwing away their money. I want someone to take a chance with their money on us or a honest seller before buying some questionable profiles of who knows what amp labeled as something else and giving up on purchasing more and selling their Kemper because they got bad sounding profiles.

In the end unethical profile vendors hurt the Kemper community as a whole. That's my point.

• Drop B chug....damn good job J. Thanks man!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No thank you for the clips as usual they are amazing and if you ever want to do clips for us for our Youtube and are in California specifically the SF Bay Area please contact us. We want to have more diverse clips when it comes to our products.

• Doubled this with the Snorkler. Dig it. Got a little arty in the beginning, but I had the day off and was bored lol

• Plenty of clarity and body man, was this the Fishmans?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Doubled this with the Snorkler. Dig it. Got a little arty in the beginning, but I had the day off and was bored lol

Sounds wicked, I really like that intro - turn it into a full song, man! 8o:thumbup:

Snorkler, what's that?:huh::/

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I see someone bought the Snorkler, I see it's probably due to this recommendation. Thanks.

Ok so we are firing up the Diezel today, along with the Rev-C recto, the serial number is 5. As in the fifth one made...ever.

We just have two amps to get out the door today then the rest of the week we are profiling.

By the way your clip has inspired me to run the actual IIC+ with the actual Snorkler and post a clip of it. Mark likes the idea as well, hopefully we can have a clip of it on our Youtube this week.

• Dual amp profiles don't end up sounding that great. I think two KPAs would be the way to go.

Also for you new customers remeber we have Alice in Chains, Jerry Cantrell profile packs.

The Snorkler mod by Reinhold which is what Jerry used on Facelift and Dirt:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323433645730

Also we have an original 91 Fish with the rare Cantrell mod based on Cantrell's #1 Fish he uses for recording here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323511964901

If you want to save 10 dollars just message me here and they're both yours for 50 dollars.

• At the moment, if I remember well we're the only one other vendors who have for sale a IIC+ pack.
    Just to be clear, here's the actual amp :)

External Content youtu.be

wow! That amplifier sounds absolutely stunning! Just incredible, nice job!