Mesa Boogie IIC+ DRG loaded long head profiles available

• A little too pricey. It they sold everything 50% cheaper I might would.

Well for the holidays we may have a sale with that kind of pricing on the Snorkler at least. We usually do not put our new profiles on sale till at least 3 to 6 months after their release.

Just like any technology you gotta pay to be first.

• I Promised myself i was not going to upload any more Looper demos..Then beer gets involved and suddenly every thing goes out the window, this is using my Loomis seven string with black outs that are the reason for Global warming , just too dam hot, i was testing a stoner sludge sound, I used this on kemper one (stereo cab) and i used Live Ready's Old Modern DP BUZ V004.

This track only has the Snorkler studio 2 on it, you dont wanna know how fat it sounds on a second kemper with another stereo cab and

deadpan Tim;s Old Modern DP BUZ V004...Its like a heavier more sludgy Masterdon..

I was using beer as the metronome (you have been warned) :D

This one is for Steinmetzify

J i am happy with the Snorkler man, well done.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• We will be doing a DI only pack of this and it will be 15 dollars or less:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I purchased and tested the pack. This is purely subjective as I have a very very precise idea of this amp after owning one during more than 10 years. Here there is only one cab, so either it is for you, either it is not :) For my needs, it doesn’t work, I prefer the choptones just play pack as it is much more versatile, and a better “feel”. Anyway, there is always this little something in this amp that profiling can’t capture. Fortunately amp parameters help getting closer. Is this pack bad ? Of course NOT, and I am sure a lot of people will like it. The last commercial pack I will purchase. One free profile would have been welcome.

• I would like to thank everyone for their support we have been working on a bunch of new things including a video explaining the EVH mystery "load box" made by Jose. Also new profiles coming soon but be prepared for youtube videos with actual talking.