Monitor

• Hello. After reinstalling the system on Windows 10, the native resolution of themonitor is 1360x768, writes "Out of Range". Monitor LG Flatron W1943SS. The drivers for the video card were installed by the OS itself. Prior to this, such a problem was only in some games. I tried to solve it, but all the advice from Ineta did not help. At some point, I began to think that the monitor's EDID had disappeared, because even earlier, in Windows settings, a resolution of 1366x768 appeared and was considered native, but once, after disconnecting the monitor from the system unit in order to clean the latter, this resolution disappeared and was put 1360x768, at the same time there was a problem with the message "Out of Range", began to appear in some games. By the way, the cable was disconnected correctly, with the equipment turned off. I do not know why this happened, until that moment I also disconnected it, without consequences. How to return to the monitor EDID on the Internet also did not find, it is clear descriptions.

Please help me with the problem. Maybe there is an option to fix, so as not to buy because of this new monitor. Thanks in advance for your help.

Do u still use mp3?

• I don't see why 6 pixels at a side border of your screen should be a big problem; no game or app's going to make much use of that space anyway.

If you can ignore / dismiss the out-of-range message in some games, great. If not, you could try specifying the 1360x768 resolution in each game's preferences.