Help with the EP1-KP & Remote

• Hi everyone, I'm new here, I just bought the KPA + Kemper Remote + EP1-KP and I found that I cannot use it the way I'd love to. I know this issue has been treated before in this forum but I have a simple question about it:

-If I want to use the EP1-KP as a Wah pedal but only in that wah mode where it's turned off until you move your EP1-KP, how should I connect the EP1-KP to the Remote and what cable should I use?

Thanks in advance,

Xavier.

• Make sure you have set whichever pedal input on the Remote that you are planning to use as a Wah pedal in the Settings menu on the KPA. Connect the EP1-KP to the remote with a TRS jack (one that looks like a stereo guitar cable). With the way you want to use the Mission pedal, you don't need the toe switch (which incidentally would use a regular TS jack, a regular patch cable you'd use between pedals). In your wah stomp, set it to Bypass at Stop. Done.

• Thank you very much Sambrox! I'll get a TRS cable and try it! I tried with an old Roland pedal and it worked but is made of plastic and it's very old so it won't resist that many gigs.

Thanks again!