Eltzejupp Tweak: Paul Gilbert Rig for you

• Hi all,

I have done a first upload on youtube after buying a Zoom Q 8 vidcam.

Greetings to all and specially Ash...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank:P

• Not that we didn't already know Frank, but you have some killer technique there man. Right hand is just perfect with the wrist, such economy of motion on the left, truly excellent.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• THX guys, I think about some tweak vids (tips and tricks) in the near future, but first I had to figure out how this camera works, spme optimizing in light and sound and so on.

This was my very first shot witjh the camera and it takes me some time to convert the vid to youtube format and upload it. So sorry for the sound. I think it will go much better.

Hope you subscribe the channel, but dont think that I upload a vid every day :)

• THX guys, I think about some tweak vids (tips and tricks) in the near future, but first I had to figure out how this camera works, spme optimizing in light and sound and so on.

This was my very first shot witjh the camera and it takes me some time to convert the vid to youtube format and upload it. So sorry for the sound. I think it will go much better.

Hope you subscribe the channel, but dont think that I upload a vid every day :)

All good bro', sub for sure! ;)8o

• Hi Frank,

nice to see you in the video. Great guitar collection!

Would be great to get tips and tricks e.g. tweaking the kemper settings.

Greetings

Hans

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• If i had of known that you guys were here i would of bought the kemper YEARS AGO.

You guys are very special and TALENTED .. i am lucky to be around ALL OF YOU, YES YOU MAN

ALL OF YOU DAM IT

That Jem sounded like sex on my Sonos sound system Frank. (9 driver system with woofer, dam expensive, but the sound ow the sound)

I need a beer to slow down those dam licks Frank. 8|

Punchy fast and smooth..smooth as brother

Great video and sound.

Especially in stereo here hehehe!

Ah man shit.

you guys are great.

subscribed :love:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Ha, finally someone in my weight class.:D

Only when I play the guitar I still have a lot to practice..:rolleyes:

Now I have another good reason to rummage through the peculiarities of YouTube.

Hope to see more of you:)

• Thank you all guys!

Next vid is upcomming today. It will show my basic kemper settings from input over systemmenue to the outputsection and the configuration of my remote. Maybe this helps some newbees here:)

I will keep you informed when the upload is ready

• Hi all,

As promised, here is the Part 1 of 2 parts how I have setted up my kpa

First the remote , expression pedals and stomp boxes. No playing in this vid and also in the next one which shows the setup of the kpa because in front of any tweaking I would like to show how the kpa is setted up . When the baisc is clear it would be easier to follow the soundchanges when tweaking. So don't care , some tweaking and playing will follow after Part 2.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So here is part 2 of the basic settup. After this we can start to play and tweak....

Next will be an example how cool and versatile one profile can sound with the right fx

Cheers

Frank