Eltzejupp Tweak: Paul Gilbert Rig for you

• This is very cool Frank, keep it up, I'm ready for the video where you teach us to play like you. :D

Subscribed!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Looking forward for more! Especially interested how you tweak a (new) profile to your liking, adding effects... That would be a nice video!

Only one thing: Please never again say "Chibson /Tschibson". This really scares me =O=O;)

The guitar brand is (and ever was) Gibson. The man's name is Orville Gibson. You pronounce the G like in Mel Gibson (the actor), David Gilmour, Garfield, Goofy 8)

• Looking forward for more! Especially interested how you tweak a (new) profile to your liking, adding effects... That would be a nice video!

Only one thing: Please never again say "Chibson /Tschibson". This really scares me =O=O;)

The guitar brand is (and ever was) Gibson. The man's name is Orville Gibson. You pronounce the G like in Mel Gibson (the actor), David Gilmour, Garfield, Goofy 8)

Ha ha,

That's a great comment. Sorry for that Chibson, I am not a native speaker (what you hear for sure;(), if you go to a guitarshop in Germany nearly every one says Chibson........That's so in mind, but I do my best to say Gibson in the future:P

• great video frank and again thank you for your help, the soundguy yesterday at the gig said to me that he gets the best sound that he heard since he know the kemper. The FOW Sound was amazing...

• Frank, your ears are a gift from the gods, as has often been proven.

It is very helpful what you do now.:thumbup:

You never stop learning, but I'm afraid I won't learn the necessary tap dancing skills for the many pedals anymore.;)

• Frank, your ears are a gift from the gods, as has often been proven.

It is very helpful what you do now.:thumbup:

You never stop learning, but I'm afraid I won't learn the necessary tap dancing skills for the many pedals anymore.;)

Thanks a lot Harry.

We will see what happens when you hear the first example video use this tap dancing things. I have done it half an hour ago and I am in upload mode. Dont be scarred, you haven't to move like a tap dancer, it also works with a slow "Wiener Walzer";)

I am just uploading my first soundsample video. Takes time to upload but I think it's here in an hour. It's absolutley great what sound comes out of this little Q8 Zoom camera..........(and out of the kpa as well)

The zoom was a good invest.

• I have the Zoom Q8 too, Frank. Indeed, it’s great for demoing the KPA, as you can go direct in to the camera and yet still have the stereo mic active and edit and mixdown later, as they’re all on separate tracks. I look forward to seeing what you can come up with. In fact, I wish I had the time to do something similar.

• Hi guys and dolls,

Here's the first soundsample video. It's part one of "Tweaking"

Next video will show the tweaks.

Hope you like it

Cheers

Frank

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ...It's absolutley great what sound comes out of this little Q8 Zoom camera..........(and out of the kpa as well)

The zoom was a good invest.

The audio captured with this little camera is phenomenal!! While watching the video, the stereo effects "surround" me here in my room just perfect :thumbup:

• The audio captured with this little camera is phenomenal!! While watching the video, the stereo effects "surround" me here in my room just perfect :thumbup:

Yeah, Many thx. What you hear is the kpa stereo mainouts directly connected to the camera and little part of the roomsound over the room mic. That's why you hear the picking.

I am also very surprised about the sound quality, this is great because you can really hear what comes out of the box and how it sounds after some tweaking.