Eltzejupp Tweak: Paul Gilbert Rig for you

• Yes I have that same pack Frank. I was hurrying, so I probably dialed something in wrong. I only got that tremolo effect at 100% morph. When I have more time I'll go back over your video and try again.

You have an amazing imagination! Thanks for all that you do. Have a Merry Christmas.

Gary ô¿ô

• Yeah Paul , It surprised me too. Very cool with the fuzz in combi in front of the amp imho.

Yes I have that same pack Frank. I was hurrying, so I probably dialed something in wrong. I only got that tremolo effect at 100% morph. When I have more time I'll go back over your video and try again.

You have an amazing imagination! Thanks for all that you do. Have a Merry Christmas.

Make sure that you set the same settings of the wah freq shifter in both positions 0 morph and 100% morph when you like to hear it 100% in both poditions. Many thx for your nice comments and have a merry x- mas too.

• Amazing licks and sound Frank, thank you so much, i can see it working well in psychedelic and Funk (going to try that also). Thanks for the mention about the room Mic, perfect English Frank better than mine haha. What a great channel Frank!!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I have incorporated 2 very cool edits in Frank's lovely Wah Frequency Shifter rig (man, there's so much room to play around in the Kemper!);

1) I changed the Pedal mode to (either will work) " On" or "Touch." Then I activated a Remote button to turn on-off the Wah Freq Shift - let's you play it without the tremolo or with while retaining all the other cool touches Frank put into this.

2) I added a Harmonic Pitch in slot "X" with again a button on the remote, set to a 5th. What a neat harmonized patch, with pitch shift, this produces. Fun stuff!!

Gary ô¿ô

• Dialing in the Slash sound 8)

5 mins later ;)

The sound is, like all other Franks tweaks, punchy and fat.

When I A/B test the tweak vs the original, the tweak is much more direct and in your face.

I'm really looking forward to try the tweaks in a band setting. I think they'll cut nicely through in the mix..

Good people, don't forget to send Frank a beer or two..

BTW Frank,

You look a lot like The Edge from U2. Someone ever told you that ?;)

• Many many thx Mike!!

• Hi guys and dolls,

Here is a typical van Halen sound. Many of you asked me for that via pm and as a last video of the year I have done that tweak.

Thank's to all who used the donate link under my signature and also to every one who subscired to my channel.

I really appreciate that and I have a beer or two on your welfare on new years eve.

So finaly wish a great and succsessfully new year to all of you .

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank

• Code
    Help Please, I have my Kemper Profiler and I had a problem, all the effects of delay reverberation, etc. they do not work for me, the effects are active, I even wanted to create a new bank using the effects, but the sound does not change. the effects do not work ... can you help me?
  • Code
    Help Please, I have my Kemper Profiler and I had a problem, all the effects of delay reverberation, etc. they do not work for me, the effects are active, I even wanted to create a new bank using the effects, but the sound does not change. the effects do not work ... can you help me?

maybe you have to check your output section. Make sure that the main output is setted to master stereo. Otherwise open a support ticket on the kemper website and describe your problem and if you are very new to the kpa, read the manual step by step.

• Code
    Thank you very much for the response, I will review the output, I have already had live presentations with my Kemper and I am very happy, but yesterday I am presented with this problem, I will review the configuration ....
    is there a way to reset the Kemper to recover the Factory configuration?
  • Code
    Thank you very much for the response, I will review the output, I have already had live presentations with my Kemper and I am very happy, but yesterday I am presented with this problem, I will review the configuration ....
    is there a way to reset the Kemper to recover the Factory configuration?

System menue, init globals. But I recommend to make a backup first. After that init globals you have to look at space and pure cab in the output section. Theses parameter are setted by default and if you don't want to use them globally just switch them off.

• Whats coming up next?

BEER!!!!!!!

Donation into Frank cause i love the guy any way <3.

Prob one of the nicest guys that i will ever meet.

HERE is to Frank man.

:)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth: BEER ().