Eltzejupp Tweak: Paul Gilbert Rig for you

• Hi everyone!

Here is a complete performance for you.

Happy new year and I hope you like it and you can use it.

For download use the dropboxlink under my signature and search fo "Thumas Mesa Per"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank

• Thx Mike, the Petrucci clean was for you;)

Maybe you have to use the output eq. I tried the cleans also with my strat and imho they sound cool. Try also the not assigned fx buttons.

thanks a lot man :)

If you run out of ideas you are most welcome til dial in the guitar sound from this petrucci solo

The spirit carries on — Live scenes from NY

Solo starts @ 3.02. Might be a great project with your new JP6 ;)

The Guitar sound is so fat and punchy!!

• First of all Congratulations with your new JP6... KIIIIILLLER GUITAR!!

..and thanks for the JP tweaks. I have been playing for 4-5 hours now

I recorded a little thing with it.

Some mistakes here and there, but I had a lot of fun....

A little tribute to the Tweak Master ;)

Guitar: Music Man JP6

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sooo great Mike, I really hear that you like the tweak and it inspires you. It’s not too dark. It fits perfectly. Nice playing man!

• So here it is

I'd like to present how cool the kemper sounds with a guitar and a piezzo system

Because of less cool acoustic profiles on RM I used a profile from breu Bert Meulendijk. He has done a great acoustig profile pack.

Next is , I like to say thank's to my kemper buddy and good friend Benno rumlieghund . He is a very good and cool pro musician and we discuss a lot about the kemper, music and and and, he showed me the "chorustrick" which I like more than the chorus presets...

Part I is the sound and upcomming next is vid part II with the tweaked parameters as usual.

Hope you like it

Cheers

Frank

• and here are the parameter of the acoustic sound

Cheers

Frank

• Thanks my friend. It sounds really nice also with a Strat and Piezo.:thumbup:

At first trial I did not take care that pure tuning was on by acident - it was an astonished effect.

My setting for pure tuning of Chromatic Pitch is at soft button 3 in the upper line . Yours is at 2.

What OS Version do you use?

• Thanks my friend. It sounds really nice also with a Strat and Piezo.:thumbup:

At first trial I did not take care that pure tuning was on by acident - it was an astonished effect.

My setting for pure tuning of Chromatic Pitch is at soft button 3 in the upper line . Yours is at 2.

What OS Version do you use?

the beta