Eltzejupp Tweak: Paul Gilbert Rig for you

• Frank, I just listen to you in awe... and now I can see how you do it!!!!

Amazing stuff!

One thing, I always imagine your phrase

"Don't forget to put your tooth under the pillow"

as

"Don´t forget to put your TUBE AMP under the pillow".

Macht's gut mien Jung!

Jim.

• many thx Jim, glad you like it!!:)

• Hi all,

here is the promised vid with the parameter for the slash sound.

Hope you like it!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :DYes, it is a beauty , the one piece mahogany body and the 60th shape of the neck....The pickup's and the pu frames are not white, they are vintage cream.

Really fat. I searched a long time for it and two years ago I had the idea to sell it, a friend of sambrox was interested but he bought another one and after that short intermezzo I decided that I dont sell her. Luky me! It's a real gem. She will stay here.

Wish I’d bought it myself!

• Frank, what about to publish the Rigs you tweak on YouTube at the RM or as attachment here ?

It's not so easy to follow the speed in the clip.

Yeah, I would like to upload the tweaked ones but that is not allowed imho, because they are not my original profiles. That would be the quickest solution.

• Yeah, I would like to upload the tweaked ones but that is not allowed imho, because they are not my original profiles. That would be the quickest solution.

I see , you think you would need allowness from the original authors - even the Rigs are from the RE.

• Yeah, I would like to upload the tweaked ones but that is not allowed imho, because they are not my original profiles. That would be the quickest solution.

I think its a difference between purchased rigs, which not available in the RE. In this case I think its not allowed to tweak it and put it in the RE or in the forum as attachment.

But you use only profiles that are for Free and available in the RE or Free Profile Packs. You dont change the Autor name, only the Parameters so in this case i think it is allowed to share the profiles you tweaked if you name the source.

• I think its a difference between purchased rigs, which not available in the RE. In this case I think its not allowed to tweak it and put it in the RE or in the forum as attachment.

But you use only profiles that are for Free and available in the RE or Free Profile Packs. You dont change the Autor name, only the Parameters so in this case i think it is allowed to share the profiles you tweaked if you name the source.

Maybe a mod can clear it up

• I think its a difference between purchased rigs, which not available in the RE. In this case I think its not allowed to tweak it and put it in the RE or in the forum as attachment.

No, you can’t put modified rigs in the rig exchange. People have done that and claimed the work as their own. These were thereafter unpublished.

• Who was talking about claiming to another person?

let us stop the discussion. I don't know if it's ok and I don't want to offend someone. Maybe a mod can clear it up. In my delaythreat I used a profile from Paul and from djemas and both allowed that, but I didn't load them up on rm, I used them in my delaydropbox.

So finally I won't upload a tweaked rig on rm without an ok from the kemperteam.

• The Rig Exchange terms of use state that you have to be the original author in order to upload a Rig. It’s been discussed before and a mod chimed in to confirm that it’s something they take very seriously. Dropbox or attaching to the thread shouldn’t be a problem, as long as you have the original author’s consent, I reckon.

• Thanks a lot for doing this Frank. You have always been a massive resource in this forum.

Looking forward to follow you on YT!

Keep up the good work and thanks for the many times you have helped me.

• Thanks a lot for doing this Frank. You have always been a massive resource in this forum.

Looking forward to follow you on YT!

Keep up the good work and thanks for the many times you have helped me.

Many many thx Mike, subscribe the channel and have fun. Next upload is funky stuff with a divided by 13 amp (clean funk and muff sollosound). It's online in an hour.

Some petrucci things are on the list.......;)

Cheers

Frank