Eltzejupp Tweak: Paul Gilbert Rig for you

• Hi guys and dolls,

Brian May is uploaded

Profile from rig exchange = AC30 VOX JMI 0009C from Samuel Heierli combined with the 1960AV fredman1 cab

Hope you like it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank

• Thanks for the videos as always Frank. As to my noise gate and guitar hum issue; apparently my house was wired improperly when it was built. I spent $400 on these electricians to find out why I have this hum (all the time, all rigs). They even put a new outlet on a dedicated circuit and this did not cure it. They said I'd have to rewire all the lines from my circuit breaker box to the electrical input for the house, a very big and much more expensive job. And they STILL couldn't guarantee I'd be hum-free. So it's not the pickups, it's the house wiring. I can take the Kemper to other people's houses or gigs, and the hum is not there. At 5.0 the dynamics are still pretty good though, not really a problem.

Gary ô¿ô

• Thanks for the videos as always Frank. As to my noise gate and guitar hum issue; apparently my house was wired improperly when it was built. I spent $400 on these electricians to find out why I have this hum (all the time, all rigs). They even put a new outlet on a dedicated circuit and this did not cure it. They said I'd have to rewire all the lines from my circuit breaker box to the electrical input for the house, a very big and much more expensive job. And they STILL couldn't guarantee I'd be hum-free. So it's not the pickups, it's the house wiring. I can take the Kemper to other people's houses or gigs, and the hum is not there. At 5.0 the dynamics are still pretty good though, not really a problem.

Burn it down;)

• Gotta be Walking on the Moon, Brother Frank!

I mean, generic VH sounds across all modelling platforms are a dime a dozen whereas WOTM is definitely-niche!

I'll never forget when that song came out; it sounded like nothing I'd heard before...

Yes Nicky, I have already done the video and this is one thing I have said in the vid. When it came out it changes my music taste. I cant count how often I have heard police songs and sting solo too.

I have all the venyl stuff at home......never sold one of them. Same for prince, he also knocks me out when let's go crazy came out . After that I heard the younger stuff from prince like controversy and up to this time police and prince are very welcome when I hear music.

I am uploading atm. I have done a tweak for walking on the moon:) with my hyper expensive telecaster. Takes some time but in an hour it's online.

• Awesome, Frank!

You know, I was given Outlandos d'Amour (The Police's first album) when I was 11 years old and it was the first album I ever owned (not the first I actually bought, which was The Brothers Johnson's Light Up the Night when I was 12). It was obviously The Police's most raw-sounding record, but I loved it, especially the track "Peanuts".

Reggatta de Blanc and Zenyatta Mondatta were no-brainer purchases for me, but then the band started to lose me. I felt its identity was becoming diluted as it tried to appeal to the masses, whereas the early days really did seem "authentic" to me, so I didn't even bother to buy Ghost in the Machine and Synchronicity, not that there was necessarily anything wrong with those records; it's just that there wasn't enough that was "right" about them for me.

I got into Prince earlier than you - I loved his two solo albums in the late '70s, but Controversy absolutely slayed it for me. Man, what a brilliant album. I still had the bug through 1999; I bought the double-album vinyl, and then when Purple Rain came out, I went and saw the movie 7 times in the cinema! I only ever saw one or two moves twice (like Grease and Jaws), and then there's this huge gap to 7 times for Purple Rain.

I literally cried and was depressed for some weeks when the great man died. I imagine you would've been upset too, matey. ;(

• Ready:)

Tryin to recreate "Walking on the moon" guitar sound

Parameter came in vid part two a little later

Cheers

Frank

• and here are the parameters for that police sound

Cheers

Frank

• Frank usually i get very bored this time of year, i have to say that your videos have saved a few tedious Sundays my friend, I cant Believe that Tele man , great sound, what a great learning experience Frank. I send some Beers next week.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Frank usually i get very bored this time of year, i have to say that your videos have saved a few tedious Sundays my friend, I cant Believe that Tele man , great sound, what a great learning experience Frank. I send some Beers next week.

Ash

Thx so much Ash. I wish we could drink a beer together sometimes!!

Yes, it's crazy. For me it was a joke to buy this tele and sent back the one they have sent to me because of quality issues, but the next one is absolutely fine, cool fretwork and the pickups are also fine. Unbelievable for these 149€.

Maybe I'll check some other ones from harley benton too. If they didn't work I have material for my fire place in the living room8o8o8o

• Nice job as always, Frank!

On my personal wish list would be a really good Eric Johnson rig, sort of based on the song Desert Rose (and many others of his). This features a clean, bright verse tone perhaps morphing into his heavily distorted, delayed tone slick for legato playing.

For your consideration.

Gary ô¿ô

• Hi folks,

I have done a crazy job. I tweaked 32 clean rigs with diffrent fx for you and I am uploading a playthrough atm.

I used a free Lars Lüttge suhr ampprofile from the free kemper rig packs and the 1960AV fredman1 cab too.

You will find a lot of gimmicks in my clean fx pack and you can download it when you use the dropbox link called "New delay presets" under my signature.

Don't use the donate link by accident:P

The file is called eltzejupp cleans and it's a rar file.

Hope the download works. Check it out and let me know.

Cheers

Frank