Band delay on the Kemper

• Hi everyone. I recently ditched my Eventide Time Factor and started using the Kemper delays.

For the most part, it's perfect. But i have a song where I used the Time Factor on the Band Delay algorithm (The first note you play is normal and the repetitions are going through a filter).

Is there any way to emule this kind of effect. I tried to set a single delay and after it a phaser but it's not quite the same sound.

Thanks in advance if you have an answer. I'm French by the way so sorry if my english isn't perfect !

Adrien

• What kind of filter? Just a band pass? You can easily recreate that by adjusting the hi and lo pass filter parameters in the Delay. Note, you can increase the steepness of the filters using a soft key

• Ok. I did a YouTube search and the videos I clicked on showing the Band Delay had a very analogue bucket brigade sound. Do you have any links showcasing the sound you’re looking to emulate?

• Here is the exact sound i'm trying to get :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pretty sure there is a work around to have something that is near it (using a phaser I guess)

• Unfortunately, the only way to get two effects’ wet signal in parallel is to use the last two slots (DLY and REV) and turn the Delay->Rev balance control hard right. But right now, the REV slot can only be reverb.

When the new reverb update drops, you’ll be able to put any effect in any slot BUT I don’t know what the fate of the Del->Rev Balance control will be when that happens. Hopefully, there will still be a way to use a parallel loop within the effects section.