dUg Pinnick & George Lynch

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good little jam there. Thanks for posting it. I was in a small Austin bar checking out one of the new metal acts and I'd say the average age was around 21. In walks Dug and he's standing next to us. No one had a clue... it's Dug Pinnick everyone!

• Awesome, Mudd! Here's another with the guys, pretty funny... I like how they're actually active within the comment section too!!! :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And a bit of eye candy - LOL! 8|:P:thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com