Frfr choice for smaller settings and gigs

• So at home I have Yamaha hs8’s which I love for monitoring! Almost always when I play live it’s on a stage with in ears. Occasionally though I do very odd small gigs where I would need an amp. For example sometimes we use a little fishman portable system for the singers and acoustic guitar but they want some ambient electric parts. Or sometimes I do weddings where there is no P.A. and they want acoustic guitar. I’m wondering what kind of FRFR speaker you guys would suggest. I’ve been reading about the line 6 power cab cause I like that price point. Any thoughts?? So I’m not using it as a monitor it would be the sound for smaller live occasions. Also I have an unpowered toaster

• You might try a Yamaha DXR8 on a speaker stand. I have one and it's very close to the DXR10 (which I also have).

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• The Headrush looks kewl and compact and is priced right, but I have not heard it yet.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• I just ordered the new QSC 8” CP8 - tried it. Light, 1000w sounds great, 2inputs with vol control; I plan to use one for my Kemper and the 2nd for monitor (1 speaker for both). And only $399 retail in US.

Thanks
    JoeR