Stymphalian Productions - Studio Bass Bundle

• I'm super stoked to announce the Stymphalian Productions Studio Bass Bundle! 16 profiles covering various styles of tone that I will definately be using in my own productions in future.

Check the video below to hear a few of the profiles in a metal context. Thanks to the guys in Armortura for allowing me to use parts of the song "Hellbound" off the album we did together last year for this preview!

If you want to get hold of these tones please visit -

https://theblackstymphalian.bi…studio-bass-kemper-bundle

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Jaymz ().

• All feedback so far has been great! Shooting another little demo using a different bass right now.

This pack is a meld of Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra and Sansamp V2 with various cabinets. If you liked the previous pack you’ll get massive use out of these ??

• Check out Bryn Portas demo'ing 12 of the new Kemper Amps profiles from this pack which is in isolation to balance out the previous video :)

You can hear various styles of playing and techniques on this tidy Fender P bass ??

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What comes to mind first is not even a specific amp or cabinet.

Basically: high gain stuff (not at gain 10:P ) with tight low end.

With well-known classic boost pedals but with moderate bass EQ knob too.

(Of course not at 1, but not at 7-8 for example. It depends on the amplifier.)
    We can use eq and boost in kemper but I think it is better if the source amplifier has these parameters. (I've never made a profile.)

That's how I always shape my rhythm high gain profiles for recording like many others I think.

I have no specific idea for amp/cab but I would most like this kind of profiling method.

I love your two Mesa DR pack but there are many Mesa DR and Peavey 5150 profiles so it would be great some not too common but IMO great high gain amps like Peavey XXX & XXX II, 3120, Bogner Uberschall, Fryette Pitbull, maybe old modded Marshalls...

Edited once, last by balazs ().