Control Master Volume with Exp Pedal?

• Hey guys...

I was wondering if you can somehow control the master volume with an expression pedal. I loop stuff and want to create fade outs while still playing. Is there some way to do this?

Thanks a lot!:saint:

• Yes

You set exp pedal Function to Volume in the System menu. Then use the Rig menu topage 3 to select where you want the volume to be in the signal chain. ie. input (works a bit like a guitar volume knob), pre stack (but after any Stomps) post Stack (fades out the amp but leaves delay and reverb tails to decay naturally) or Output kills everything stone dead.

• It depends where you have the looper positioned relative to the pedal. If the loop is before the pedal then the volume pedal will kill the looper too. However, if the looper is set to post and the volume pedal is before it them if will be left unaffected. I'm not sure if the loop is before or after the final "output" position for the volume pedal. To be honest I don't use the looper in the Kemper for anything other than letting me hear the effect of moving the mic while profiling. The Kemper looper seems to have been a bit of an afterthought rather than a useful tool unfortunately.