Transpose

• I use the transpose function in the stomps section to downtune (-3 or -4), but I have an important loss in the high freqs...

Is anybody having the same prob?

Greets!

Chris.

• I am not surprised and would suspect physical causes.

Apart from the fact that the overtones also have to be transposed down during the calculation process, I assume that the high overtones are not calculated indefinitely in order to save computer power.

• Mr Thomas Youngblood from Kamelot uses the transpose function live, and I tought, if it is ok for him should be ok for me... ;)

Look on 6:20

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Definitely, although for me, it goes down better than up. But I find the inverse when transposing up, it's helpful to shave some high frequencies off. It's something that can be mitigated using eq, but it's a compromise, just like the transpose feature as a whole. I love it btw, and use it all the time.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.