Bogner Fish thru Mesa IIC+ Power section DI profiles sale

• We did a DI only profile pack for only $12.50 dollars to get new customers to try our products. It's 14 dollars if you buy on Ebay.

Kemper profile pack of a 1991 Bogner Fish with the Cantrell mod on the Shark channel and an 1984 Mesa Boogie DRG IIC+ fully loaded long head. The preamp was ran into the loop so what you hear is the Bogner in the Mesa power section and EQ This was recreated by Mark Cameron using a schematic of Jerry's actual #1 Recording Fish when it was in service at Bogner. Other channels on this preamp were tweaked by Mark for Max tone. This pack includes DI only profiles

Was profiled with a prototype G&L Rampage with a Duncan JB. This was a prototype the G&L custom creations department had made for Jerry in the mid 90's and one of the last ever Rampages with the old 3 bolt neck plate design.

Refining done by amp master Mark Cameron

What you get is a profile pack of this amazing sounding amp.

Clip of our amp profile and the amp itself:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/I6fXFZqV-NI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/r6t7crWxY34

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First three poster in this thread get this pack for free.

Profiles will be sent tomorrow. Not at the mother-base till tomorrow.

Buy here through me for 12.50 or on Ebay for 14 dollars, link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273553000368

UPDATE 11/12/18 complete collection now available

We are having a new deal through Ebay for the entire collection now available. Not just the Cameron profiles but ALL of them and you save over 60 dollars. Also if you have one or a few of our profiles and just want a package deal contact me via E-mail or here and I will give you a pro-rated sale price on the package deal. No need to wait for a sale.

Complete collection:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323374737984

• Dang it Patrick! I'm only 13 hours late. :D

Haha, I acually might pick this one up. I grabbed the Big Red on sale, and do enjoy it. This is more in my price range, definitely will watch and listen with interest.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Great tones Jason, I have one question,

That last video, is that the kemper into the power section of the Messa boogie into a 412 cabinet?

Sounds great!

It's a powered Kemper into a Marshall 4x12 so what you are hearing is strictly the Kemper profile out of a guitar cab. No Mesa at all except the profile.

• Yeah....this is a good one...SFG Marshall cab R with the Brown channel, Recto cab L with the Shark channel. These go in the recording folder for sure.

External Content soundcloud.com

• Yeah....this is a good one...SFG Marshall cab R with the Brown channel, Recto cab L with the Shark channel. These go in the recording folder for sure.

External Content soundcloud.com

sounded wicked

which daw did you used for recording this? was spdif? thank you