Wet Dry Wet?

• I have a powered Kemper

Can I send that mono powered out to my 2x12 as stomp & stack only, then send the main outputs wet with delay/verb to 2 more cabs LR stereo?

Is this an option (?)

I really wish it had powered stereo out options for wet LR. You know, for Madison Square Garage :)

• Open the Output section (hold the Output button) and go to page 1 of 7.

Set Main Output to Master Stereo (OR DLY/REV Wet) and use the XLR or TRS Main Outputs into a stereo amp.

Set Monitor Output to Stack. This includes Stomps A-D and the Stack, but not the post effects.

Also, check the "Monitor Cab Off" with the second soft button if the 2x12 is a guitar cabinet (not full range)

Read the Output Section in the manual, starting around page 67 for great information regarding these options.

• Output Sources

Within the Output Settings you can modify the routing to the physical outputs, or in other words, select the signal sources for the outputs. If you feel that every output delivers the signal that you need, then feel free to skip this chapter. The factory settings for the signal sources cover most of the regular applications.

Each output can tap a number of different points in the signal flow. Here is a description of signal sources, which can be tapped. Note, that only a subset of sources is available for each individual output.

Off The output is muted.

Git Analog (Only available and default setting for the DIRECT OUTPUT) The pure and clean instrument signal is sent to the DIRECT OUTPUT by an analog splitter, no AD/DA conversion is taking place. The analog signal level is the same as on the instrument input. Useful for reamping or running a second amp in parallel.

Git+Processing (Not available for S/PDIF OUTPUT). Similar to “Git Analog” but AD conversion is taking place. Note: the volume control of the respective outputs will have no impact on the "Git …" source settings, because they are made to reproduce the original instrument volume.

Git Studio Similar to “Git+Processing”, but here the instrument signal is sent out at studio level, which is much louder as the original level. Thus no separate DI box is needed to record the pure instrument for reamping purposes. Since the instrument volume is high, the recommended leveling of “Clean Sens” in the Input Section is important.

Stack This signal is tapped directly behind the Stack Section and does not include any post amp effects.

Mod Stereo (Not available for DIRECT OUTPUT and MONITOR OUTPUT, as these are mono outputs) This stereo signal is tapped directly behind the MOD Module and contains the whole signal, but without delay and reverb.

Output/Master Section 41

Mod Mono Delivers a mono mix of the “Mod Stereo” signal.

Mod Left (or Right for DIRECT OUPTPUT) Delivers only one side of the stereo signal of “Mod Stereo”. This will sound similar to “Mod Mono” but often less dense, depending what stereo effects are used.

Master Stereo (Default setting for MAIN OUTPUT and S/PDIF OUTPUT, not available for DIRECT OUTPUT and MONITOR OUTPUT, as these are mono outputs) Represents the full signal with all effects in stereo.

Master Mono (Default setting for MONITOR OUTPUT) Delivers a mono mix of the “Master Stereo” signal.

Master Left (or Right for DIRECT OUTPUT). Delivers only one side of the stereo signal of “Master Stereo”. This will sound similar to “Master Mono” but often less dense, depending what stereo effects are used.

Delay/Reverb wet (only available for MAIN OUTPUT and S/PDIF OUTPUT) Only the wet stereo effect signal of the delay and reverb are sent to the output. If no delay or reverb is active, the output will remain silent.

• Pleased report back your results. I haven't found Delay/Reverb wet useful since other stereo effects gets lost if you use stack for center. (am I missing something?)

So I go stack in the center and full stereo signal in the wide speakers.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• You can definitely do this. Power amp output to real cab, send the main outputs with master stereo signal to left-right speakers. You can then also send the two XLR main outputs and even the direct output set to stack to the FOH :)