Seymour Duncan Power Stage 700

• Bought a SD Power Stage 700 to complement my two Mesa Thiele cabs with EVM12L. Just put a Carl Martin Plexitone in front........ pure evil heaven!!

Nice detail about the PS-700: it has an Ice Power 700 watt (@4 ohm) stereo module and power supply in it. No, it's not very cheap but it has a lot of earpearcing power, a nice 3-band EQ and a switchable speakersimulater per channel. And above all, it's very compact and lightweight. I'm happy.

• Bought a SD Power Stage 700 to complement my two Mesa Thiele cabs with EVM12L. Just put a Carl Martin Plexitone in front........ pure evil heaven!!

Nice detail about the PS-700: it has an Ice Power 700 watt (@4 ohm) stereo module and power supply in it. No, it's not very cheap but it has a lot of earpearcing power, a nice 3-band EQ and a switchable speakersimulater per channel. And above all, it's very compact and lightweight. I'm happy.

That sounds cool, thanks for sharing.

How is the SD Power Stage holding up?

Considering it with a couple of new Kemper/Celestion speakers to put in my Avatar 2x12.