Playing along with Aux in. Volume/Mix Issues?

• New Kemper user here and I'm loving the sound connected to my new JBL-305 Studio monitors. I'm having some trouble getting used to using it along with other sound sources though. A large portion of my playing is jamming along to songs or backing tracks on my computer. I came from a THR-10 where I could easily adjust Aux vs Guitar Volume right on the unit.

I currently have my computer connected via headphone out via 3.5 to Return and Alt inputs on the kemper. I can hear music from my computer just fine, but it doesn't see to mix well with my guitar signal. For example, I can have the Aux-> Main set all the way up and certain profiles are still too loud to play along with the Aux. Do I need to adjust the Rig Volume to match the Aux signal? Do I need to get an audio interface so that both sound sources mix together better?

Sorry for the noob questions! All this is new to me and it works so easily on the THR10...

• If your aux level is maxed I’d guess the signal from the computer is too low. I’m plugging straight from an old iPhone into the aux in and I have them set about halfway and that’s still too much sometime for me. In my case, the phones levels may not always be 100%; I’d guess a computer output could do the same.

You have any padding set on the outputs? Maybe the aux ignored this setting (doubt it though).

• I think my volume out settings are sufficient enough from my computer. It's just that certain profiles have are too overpowering for the music that's playing . To simplify, if I need to lower the guitar signal to match the backing track, Mp3, etc. do I do that via "Rig Volume"?