Local library/rigs not showing up in Rig Manager

• I must be doing something wrong. For the past couple years I've used my MacBook Pro when working with Rig Manager. I plug it in and it shows all the rigs from the Rig Exchange, as well as the rigs and performances I have on my KPA.

I got a new iMac and I loaded Rig Manager on that. Hooked my KPA up to it the same way I normally do, and it imported all the rigs from the Rig Exchange, but it didn't bring in anything into my local library or local performances from what I have stored on my KPA.

How do I get my Rig Manager on my iMac to mirror what is actually on my KPA?

• Dumb question: Have you already dis/re-connected and restarted everything? I've had similar issues, but they disappeared.

If so, I'd personally try uninstalling RM, and taking another whack at it.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• No worries! It's always the simple s#!t. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.