LePou Plugin created profile - Carcass

• I created a direct no cab profile from LePou LE456 free plugin. Added in a free cab from the rig manager. Post EQ,reverb,etc. Staggered the EQ settings on each side to form a bigger and smoother sound.

New

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

old

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I did it all over and used a new method. Sounds much better!

• Well done, Ant. :thumbup:

... hadn't heard of this before!

LePou's had a bunch of free amp-sim plugins out there for many years, Shawno.

Contents of an old folder of mine from 2013; they've probably released many more since:

HyBrit 1.0 2013 AU UB

LE456 1.0 2013 AU UB

LeCto 1.0 2013 AU UB

LeGion 1.0 2013 AU UB

LeXtac 1.0 2013 AU UB

There's also a cab sim called LeCab.

Was going to upload them but all except one are too-big to be attached.

Here's the link to its site:

LePou Plugins

• Very cool, thanks Nicky! :D:thumbup:

• LePou was one of the amp sims every metal player used when the they came out. They're still regarded as the same level or better than all the new plugins. The IR or in my case Kemper cab does the majority of the tone shaping.

• LePou was one of the amp sims every metal player used when the they came out. They're still regarded as the same level or better than all the new plugins. The IR or in my case Kemper cab does the majority of the tone shaping.

They were the first amp sim VTSs I ever used. I don't believe the IR loader(and a couple of the amps unfortunately) are available in 64-bit form. But NadIR is a great free alternative.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.