I swear I'm not anxious or worried... (Shipping The Remote To Canada)

• SERIOUSLY. I also have an FC1010 with a chip in it - and the remote is better by a landslide.

Just ordered mine. I'm in the US and it ships from Colorado (where plants of dubious medicinal value are legal), so if it arrives with bloodshot LEDs and a serious case of the munchies I'll understand.

I really like the functionality and am looking forward to getting it, but have also read a number of posts here about instability. Have you encountered any glitchiness with yours or is it well behaved?

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• You guys have an a,azing and truly beautiful country.

When I lived in NY, we did a weekend in Toronto once just for fun. The subways were so spotless you could eat off the floors. We burned a roll of film on them because we knew no one in NY would believe us.

The people we met in restaurants, stores and bars (where half the time people bought us beers just because we were Americans) were some of the friendliest folks I've met. The country isn't the only thing that's beautiful there.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Just ordered mine. I'm in the US and it ships from Colorado (where plants of dubious medicinal value are legal), so if it arrives with bloodshot LEDs and a serious case of the munchies I'll understand.

I really like the functionality and am looking forward to getting it, but have also read a number of posts here about instability. Have you encountered any glitchiness with yours or is it well behaved?

The *only* issue I had with it was with a bad ethernet patch cable (I put a patch panel on the front of the rack with USB, midi, xlr outs, ethernet and a 1/4"- and the ethernet cable I used originally was shit). Otherwise, it's perfect.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• I did - yes. I don't remember off the top of my head what it was though. Likely just the GST.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• I ordered a remote about 6 months ago, no taxes and duties for me. It is hit or miss though, all depends if it gets selected by CBSA for processing or pushed through. Hopefully they are super busy and you don’t get dinged.