.KIPR import in Rig Man. no problem .KIPF import ... trouble... I can't

• The title says it all. I import .KIPR in my Rig manager with no problem. I click on it and hear it on my Kemper via USB everyhting is fine . But I also got some .KIPF I'd like to import and hear .. (some reverb or effects preset) and I dunno how to do it It doesnt work when i try. What am I doing wrong ??? Thanks a lot for your help

• You have to load those onto a USB key and install them from the USB port on the Kemper. Rig Manager doesn't have any facility to allow you to load presets in such ways yet. Kemper are working on an new preset system so wait and see if they improve RM to add this functionality.

• You have to load those onto a USB key and install them from the USB port on the Kemper. Rig Manager doesn't have any facility to allow you to load presets in such ways yet. Kemper are working on an new preset system so wait and see if they improve RM to add this functionality.

contradiction with the next comment ?

• .kipf files are Performances. You cannot import those via USB stick. You can only import those into the local Performance library of Rig Manager and then transfer it into a specific Performance # of your PROFILER via Rig Manager. Then you find it in Performance Mode.

Any presets have the same .kipr extension like Rigs, just vary in size. Rigs and presets can be imported via USB stick.

• .kipf files are Performances. You cannot import those via USB stick. You can only import those into the local Performance library of Rig Manager and then transfer it into a specific Performance # of your PROFILER via Rig Manager. Then you find it in Performance Mode.

Any presets have the same .kipr extension like Rigs, just vary in size. Rigs and presets can be imported via USB stick.

So what celticGibson says is totally wrong? I just bought an usb key today based on that. I see ALL PERFORMANCES on my Rig but I dont see how to import one , it remain GREY I cant import anything... help please

• Block me? WTF?? For making a mistake on the file type? I wasn't wrong at all about presets. So to say I was completely wrong and then to react like a spoiled brat says more about you buddy. Block away.

• So what celticGibson says is totally wrong? I just bought an usb key today based on that. I see ALL PERFORMANCES on my Rig but I dont see how to import one , it remain GREY I cant import anything... help please

You require a USB stick for example for PROFILER backups. Not a big investment.

In Rig Manager select All Performances/Local Library, then pull down File/Import Performances, then select the .kipf file.

• ?

You can see edit history, yes? I thought I remembered him saying he was going to block CelticGibson in his latest post before he edited it.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Well, this discussion deteriorated quickly. :rolleyes:

Burkhard I think he meant block as not seeing his posts. If you hover on anyone's name, the pop-up shows "Follow", "Block" and "Create Conversation" as options. Check the mini icons on the bottom right of the pop-up.

Anyway, still thank you for the info on the Performance import.