Powerrack volume issue new KPAer help!

• just got the power rack today

I've only owned tube amps and am playing through a 2x12 120w 16ohm. Now with everything cranked (rig vol, master vol) I'm basically at a bedroom level. Am I right in assuming a higher wattage cab would fix this? I mean it should most def be louder than bedroom level even with this cab right?

• please check the settings for the monitor output level in the output menu. It controls the level at the monitor output and the speaker output.

Start with a rather low setting and then work your way up until you feel you reached the limit that your cab and your neighbours can take.

Also make sure that you connect the cab to the speaker output (red ring) using a speaker cable .

• alrighty so I went through all the output settings and made sure everything was "default". It was, bought brand new. Replugged everything in again, with a dif speaker cable. Voila..shes alive and well. Speaker cable issue. Easiest explanation is sometimes the most obvious, just weird because I had that speaker cable with my jcm800 head and it works fine lol..

• alrighty so I went through all the output settings and made sure everything was "default". It was, bought brand new. Replugged everything in again, with a dif speaker cable. Voila..shes alive and well. Speaker cable issue. Easiest explanation is sometimes the most obvious, just weird because I had that speaker cable with my jcm800 head and it works fine lol..

Perfect!

Cables...X/

Last week the one I use to go from wireless RX to Kemper input failed. It happens...