kemper output is lopsided to the right

• Hi, I believe that I have seen this on multiple patches but currently I'm recording with "Tills Recto Clean 2".

I record 2 tracks simultaneously , one's the Kemper SPDIF output , and I'm not sure that the other stereo pair is probably main out.

both recorded in stereo, what occurs is that the right side has about a 3db bump in level.

Just wondering what parameters on the Kemper may control that behavior.

I haven't messed at all with the internals of the Kemper i.e. so far just rely on the patches I download.

Perhaps the issue is in my hookup to my Apollo 8 but that seems setup OK.

thanks in advance

• I have this issue often. Panorama is not the issue. It is usually solved by a total reset of my interfaces routing software (TotalMix FX). Not sure what to make of it. It seems to occur whenever the KPA is switched off and on...maybe not every time, but a lot of the time.

Edit: mine is a dip in the right channel.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• I have this issue often. Panorama is not the issue. It is usually solved by a total reset of my interfaces routing software (TotalMix FX). Not sure what to make of it. It seems to occur whenever the KPA is switched off and on...maybe not every time, but a lot of the time.

Edit: mine is a dip in the right channel.

Are you using SPDIF on your RME device? I'm using an older FF800, the signal on both sides is identical.

In case you are using analog outputs, it's possible one of your cables is suspect, even if they look alike and you purchased them at the same time.

• Are you using SPDIF on your RME device? I'm using an older FF800, the signal on both sides is identical.

In case you are using analog outputs, it's possible one of your cables is suspect, even if they look alike and you purchased them at the same time.

No, I'm using XLR. I'll try swapping the cables next time and see.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.